It’s great to know that I have followers here and people who believe in my capacity. And special thanks to two lovely bloggers namely:
1. Thespiritkeepers this is a link to his beautiful blog https://seeingthewhisper.wordpress.com/
2. Reachingmeadowlane this is a link to her beautiful blog https://reachingmeadowlane.wordpress.com/
for nominating me for this award. Thank you very much for your kindness and genuineness without minding some of my mistakes. This award is greatly appreciated.
I started blogging on wordpress February of 2014, with few followers, few likes, and few comments. Then I got bored after a few months of blogging and left this site August of 2014. I understand that part of socializing and gaining friends is to break out of my shell and start knowing people. At first, I was really that shy to reach out because of my fear of being perceived as a loser or a trying hard writer. English is not my first language, as I am a native Filipino (Philippines) and that explains why I was so afraid to reach out to everyone. After a few months of practicing my craft and my skills, I decided to come back and show off my deepest thoughts and feelings to the world. I write not just to express but also to glorify our Lord for the talents He bestowed upon me. I write – simply because I want to venture in the world of poetry.
My poem speaks for itself
I would like to take this opportunity to say “thank you” to some people who really take their time to read my stuffs. It was John Coyote’s (https://johncoyote.wordpress.com/) reblogged of my “You Are” poem that I gained more followers and then everything went smoothly as time goes by. Before I get discouraged easily when people criticize my works. But right now, my heart is open to new lessons and constructive comments from people I follow as well as my followers.
As I take this journey, I hope to gain many new friends whose passion is the same with mine. There are no words to express how happy I am to be part of this beautiful site.
God bless you all.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Bloggers Award/
THE RULES FOR THE NOMINEES:
1.Show the award on your Blog
2.Tell something about yourself stating a) your country of origin 2) Likes & Dislikes 3) School where you studied
3. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
4. Share some facts of life leading to your blogging or what made you blog?
5. In your opinion, is blogging worth your time spent? Explain or expand your answer.
6. Nominate 15 persons
7. Link your nominees and let them know.
I believe that everyone is unique and gifted. If given a chance I would nominate everyone, all deserve for this award. Since its part of the game, my sincere apologies to those I failed to mention, some were nominated already. Below are the bloggers I want to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
2. Maniparna Majumder
3. Wendell Brown https://wherewordsdailycomealive.wordpress.com/
4. Martian https://iku2e.wordpress.com/
5. Maxima https://hillsofherchastity.wordpress.com/
7. FGM https://poemsandpoemes.wordpress.com/
8. Bjgaulton https://bjgaulton.wordpress.com/
9. Luminous https://urgodsparticle.wordpress.com/
10. Vonita Buirski http://movingtowardsthelight.com/
11. Laine Anne Theodore http://frommidnighttodawnlight.com/welcome/
12. Souldier girl http://souldiergirl.com/
13. MW Concepts https://mwconceptsunlimited.wordpress.com/
14. Charlypriest https://charlypriest.wordpress.com/
15. Murrsma http://thecrackedcrone.com/2015/04/24/being/